- The economic outlook: 2012 and beyond. Just look at that website. Note how Eastern media is doing direct war promotion for World War III, while here in the ‘peaceful and democratic’ West, media are preparing the peaceful inhabitants once again with ‘a war might be the only solution’.
- Apparently riots at 12 o’clock, including a warning from the man who created the new boss of the world.
- PTB’s not getting tired of repeating the New World Order doctrine.
- Oh yes, World War Three. Iran is not being nice (instead of choosing free energy, they build nuclear reactors). So Fox mingles fact with fiction (tested and approved mind game method) and prepares you with 3 youtubes. (Don’t mention the bad acting of the host)
- And ponder why this wasn’t mainstream!
At first glance this doesn’t look anything like Atlantis. At second glance, Google’s response to the discovery sounds a lot like NASA’s ‘the face on Mars is merely a trick of light and shadow‘.
“It’s true that many amazing discoveries have been made in Google Earth including a pristine forest in Mozambique that is home to previously unknown species and the remains of an Ancient Roman villa. In this case, however, what users are seeing is an artefact of the data collection process. Bathymetric (or sea floor terrain) data is often collected from boats using sonar to take measurements of the sea floor. The lines reflect the path of the boat as it gathers the data. The fact that there are blank spots between each of these lines is a sign of how little we really know about the world’s oceans.” Read the rest of this entry »
If we can predict it, it must be artificial. Since Obama has been in office, there hasn’t been one day the White House didn’t send out a daily sugar dose tho the diabetic suffering financial street of the States. Since the European financial people know shit about the rest of the magic plan, the investors and speculators mostly wait till 3P.M. to see what the Dow will do. So today Europe jump starts with 2% up, until 3 o’clock (GMT+1), when the Dow did what we told you last week it would do. -250 points on one day, making Europe loose the +2% jump start in just under one hour. (Note that C (Citigroup) was Obama’s sugar dose today – imagine the crash if he hadn’t done this). However, doompots can still leave their champagne in the fridge, as days like these wont become everyday procedure. If the Dow would continue like this, it would be on 0 points in 28 days. So what’s the magic plan? Stockmarkets will keep bouncing, while the downward paradigm will keep for some more time now.
Apply Gordon Brown’s ‘Global solutions for global problems‘ to the classic ‘Problem-Reaction-Solution’ paradigm: it’s still missing the Global Reaction. This Global reaction can be found in the Summer of Hell. This Summer of Hell 2009 wont be – unlike some believe – a USA-only matter.
The colony will be based in one of the 4 spots we are evaluating right now. As soon as we met with the candidates, we do a democratic vote (2/3rd majority) with the current members. All members must see you before they vote. If positive you will be a member of this group. From that moment you own a vote. No decisions will be made without your vote. You then also have the right to call in a vote for whatever you want to change in the colony.
A vote is voted when there are more than 2/3rd yes voters. This system will be the final democratic system in the colony too, every decision passes through this system.
We take this as the only rule with us to the colony. Since the circumstances will be totally different from what we know here, it would not be wise to take more rules or laws with us. After the participants got a hang of the new situation, they will have the wisdom and strength to make whatever decisions are necessary for a smooth ‘colony policy’. Read the rest of this entry »
- Doomsday seed vault’s stores are growing they say. Trying to find out who’s friend you have to be in order to use that vault is little more difficult.
- Meet GRB 080916C. Extreme space weather event from September 15th. Thanks to ‘open and public’ NASA we had to wait nearly a semester to know about it. Not a huge thing either to make fuzz about: the Gamma-ray blast exceeded the power of approximately 9,000 ordinary supernovae and took place 12.2 billion light-years away. What else is on the telly tonight? Read the rest of this entry »
Very sorry to interrupt once more. You might be aware that most of the carousel of European leaders is now screaming for a New World Order aka The Orwelian Order, but we bet you didn’t know that in his own country Iranian President Ahmadinejad is calling for that very same Novus Ordo Seclorum. Read the rest of this entry »