See you clicked it! It’s that simple. It’s all simple. Here are some quotes from colony members or stuff we stumbled on. Comes in handy when you try to wake up someone with a too long story and foggy questions like: ‘Why was Kennedy murdered?’ or ‘How could the WTC 1 and 2 buildings fall at free-fall speed?’ or ‘Are you really happy with your life?’. Here’s the simple version:
- Name one human solution that didn’t generate more problems on the longer run? You can’t
- How to understand life? Swap non-fiction with (science-) fiction and the other way around and watch/read it again.
- What’s the cause of all problems on Earth? Men. What’s the solution? Women.
- Answer too people doubting if they should dig into the the links on this blog: if you want to go somewhere, you have to know where you are – even if you don’t want to know where you are. Once you got that, you can start thinking about moving.
- Watch out for CON words: CONstitution, CONgress, CONfirmed, CONtrails, CONdemned, CONfusion, CONtradiction, CONvicted, CONcern, CONcrete, CONcentration, CONcept, CONduct, CONdition, CONflict, CONferrences, CONfiscation, CONformity, CONfrontation, CONquistadors, CONsciousness, CONservative, CONspiracy, CONsumers, CONtrol and of course CAPitalism! You do the CONclusion!
- Life is just a game, once you comprehend the rules, it’s just way too easy
- When you’ve seen the matrix, you can no longer live inside it.
- So you think money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money.
- Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.